Every year we make our way to Orlando for one delicious festival! This festival has inspired my traditional celebratory wine with my best friend (Rosa Regale pink sparkling wine), mad dashes to Bed Bath and Beyond while looking for cooking instruments to follow the recipe book that I bought one year (specifically a spaetzle maker), and many laughs and embarrassing pictures! EPCOT is the home of the Food and Wine festival. Some of my favorites…
Ireland (yes the food is better in Ireland… but since I miss it and it would take too long to get there… this is a good substitute!)
- Kerrygold® Cheese Selection: Irish Aged Cheddar, Dubliner and Cashel Blue with Apple Chutney and Brown Bread – $3.50
- Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey’s Ganache – $3.25
- Guinness – $3.50 (6 oz.), $6.75 (12 oz.), $12.25 (22 oz. souvenir)
- Bunratty Mead Honey Wine – $5.00 (3 oz.)
- Bunratty Potcheen Chilled Irish Coffee – $6.50 (7 oz.)
- Greek Salad with Pita Bread – $3.00
- Griddled Greek Cheese with Pistachios and Honey – $3.25
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream – $3.00
- Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashell Truffles – $1.75
- Stella Artois – $3.50 (6 oz), $6.75 (12 oz.), $11.75 (22 oz.), $12.25 (22 oz. souvenir)
- Leffe – $3.50 (6 oz.), $6.75 (12 oz.), $12.25 (22 oz. souvenir)
- Godiva Chocolate Liqueur Iced Coffee – $7.50 (5 oz.)
Germany – it doesn’t matter what they are serving at the festival booth. No matter how often I go to EPCOT I simply MUST go to get a pretzel. There is something special about the pretzels in Germany!
What made me think to write this blog today? I got an awesome email from one of the blogs I subscribe to. It is 10 tips from the experts. Click on the picture below to see their brilliant tips. I love 4, 5, and 8!
What is your favorite food or drink at the Food and Wine festival?